Introduction


Welcome explorers to the Eugene Zoo! I am the head Zookeeper Erny Zimmerman. Yesterday one of my fellow Zookeepers left all of our information about our marsupials out in the rain, all of it is ruined! I need each of you explorers to research a marusipial and become an expert. After you have become an expert I need you to make a brochure about your marsupial so we can share this information with our guests! Our zoo also needs journals from explorers just like you to tell creative and exciting stories about finding these marsupials in the wild! Many of our guests at the zoo would like to see more marsupials, I need you with your expert knowledge to create a brand new marsupial! It can be as creative as you want, just as long as it fits the requirements of being a marsupial.
This web quest should have everything you need for your journey, Good Luck!